
Labels: ?
i feel so left now. ARGH! aka not rite.
today was just another shitty day. din do much. went school to sleep hur?
maths lecture was cool. the lecturer is really super!
hahaa.. sorry to her that ur model student fell asleep during her lecture yesterday. =.= i.e me.
LOL! stupid la. how am i suppose to forget!!
'HEY!! yy have a crush on U! ^^'
i practically sent this sms to 2 girls. -.- if u consider bernard is one. LOL!! shud have seen how yy reacted to these prank sms-es. that monkey was so paranoid. LOL!
what to say. stupid brain produce stupid sms that piss off people. LOL!
yawn yawn yawn.
bio test tmr. mock test. covers all the j1 topics.
number of topics LEJUN covered?
hehe. a shocking ZERO!
Don't let me go when I'm this low
Why can't we talk about it
Why can't we figure it out
I wanna know as people grow
How do they sort it all out
Work out what love is about
So tell me now yeah I've gotta know
When this feeling I've got won't let go
i'm running from reality
and into my own world