
Labels: ?
Suddenly she's leaving
Suddenly the promise of love has gone
Suddenly breathing seems so hard to do
Carefully you planned it
I got to know just a minute to late oh girl
Now I understand it
All the times we, made love together
Baby you were thinking of him
Why do I love you
Don't even want to
Why do I love you like I do
Like I always do
You should have told me
Why did you had to be untrue
(Love you like I do)
Why do I love you like I do
Ain't gonna show no weakness
I'm gonna smile and tell the whole world I'm fine
I'm gonna keep my senses
But deep down where no one can hear me
Baby I'll be crying for you
Why do I love you
Don't even want to
Why do I love you like I do
Like I always do
You should have told me
Why did you had to be untrue
(Love you like I do)
Why do I love you like I do
Can't go back
Can't erase
Baby your smiling face
Oh no, I can't think of nothing else but you (else but you) suddenly
Why do I love you
Don't even want to
Why do I love you like I do
Like I always do
You should have told me
Why did you had to be untrue
(Love you like I do)
Why do I love you like I do
Why do I love you
Don't even want to
Why do I love you like I do
Like I always do
You should have told me
Why did you had to be untrue
(Love you like I do)
Why do I love you like I do
nice song ^^
anyway. woke up dam early today. he went to help his mum do spring cleaning.. =.= luckily he woke up early. if not he will will late for some 'date'. anyway he left he house at around 12 plus plus to meet up with his gays to go for pool..
so stupid can. he took the wrong bus and over slept.. ended up at the swimming pool there. so he decided to take mrt from katib. as he walked pass a row of short houses, he heard a woman moaning. =.= then he realise a couple was mating.. stupid sia. WASTED! shud have open the curtain and take a glimpse.
LOL. THAT aside. that stupid old man was so happy when thatboy called. LOL. that tiko.. he realise taht old man was with a group of harmoc ppl. horny old man. later die hor? LOL. share some la. WALAO...
ANYWAY went pool for like.... 3 hours? play until arms rot.. got burnt by the stupid stick.. result of playing too long.. was about to leave when yy suggested to go for a game of DAYTONA?! so not fun can.. =.= first game was dam fun.. then they realise the subsequent games are a waste of money. LOL.
for the first time in his life he went to another girls house.. too bad the girl is not at home. ARHAHAHAHA. feel so stupid..
*knock knock* any1 home?
*knock knock* ANYONE HOME?
LOL...
fun day.
boring day.
nono
boring me.
i'm running from reality
and into my own world